|This panorama, taken by George S. Pearl, captures the Georgia Bulldogs football team playing on their home turf - Sanford Stadium. Named for the late Dr. Steadman V. Sanford, a former University president, the stadium was built in 1929 for $360,000. Today, it has expanded to be the fifth largest on-campus stadium in the country with a capacity of 92,746. It has long been one of the country's most magnificent and exhilarating arenas for college football, nationally ranking in the top ten in attendance for 23 consecutive seasons. A favorite Georgia victory tradition is the "ringing of the chapel bell." The university, founded in 1785 in Athens, GA, educates over 33,800 students. |
Paper measures 13 ˝ x 40 inches. We use grade "A", pH neutral, heavy art stock. UV resistant ink. Image sizes vary.
This item ships direct from the publisher and they do not ship to APO addresses, PO Boxes, Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or outside of the U.S.